Ruby and Tango

Ruby and Tango
Me 'n' Ruby and of course Tango

Sunday 21 November 2010

Thanks to all

Many thanks to all of you for your lovely remarks on my holiday snaps, it was a good holiday and it's nice to share with friends in even such a small way.
I've always had a bit of a silly sense of humour, maybe being the youngest of five is to blame, striving to be noticed syndrome. I just had to go into that tunnel, it was just so inviting, glad it made you smile. as for my fancy dress. .... it was the simplest thing you could imagine, a long length of net curtain made up like below, pop it over your head and tie the sash bit round your waist, I wore white trousers, and tee shirt
The head-dress was a circular net tablecloth, the wig cost £1 and make up included blood, from a joke shop also £1, easy peasy, oh and the teeth cost 49p from joke shop.

5 comments:

  1. You never cease to amaze me :D One in a million for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An ingenius idea. I figured you bought the outfit ready made. Thanks for sharing your party with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arlene, I wanted to get back to you about that Kindle I was talking about on my blog. THAT Kindle is a "desktop" kindle, not the kind that Beth is getting for Christmas. She's getting one of the readers that's actually portable, runs on batteries, is about 12inches high and 8inches wide. The one I have is just a little download onto my desktop monitor. LOTS of free books and I just drag and drop them in. The application download is free, too, and it's at the amazon site. So you see, I can read at my desk with it, then minimize it and do a blog or blog walk, and then go back to my book. Nifty little thing.
    I hope that explained it better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jenny for putting me right on that, I just might try the one you have, even just for the novelty of it, I just might be able to cope but as I have a painting commission to do before Christmas, once again, time is at a premium.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly did an awesome job with the costume and the makeup.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day, leave a comment.....Please? I appreciate every one and will do my best to reply.