Ruby and Tango

Ruby and Tango
Me 'n' Ruby and of course Tango

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Protect your Password


 Given the current climate re: concerns for computer and data security, I suggest you take this message seriously. This is for your own safety and security!
If your workplace has been assessed and determined to be at a low level of risk,
the following method is recommended to ensure no one can see your passwords or what you're typing:
p'word 1

 
For a moderate level of risk, this method ensures no one can see your passwords,


what you're typing, or which website you're visiting.....


 
   


p'word2

   For a high level of risk, this method ensures ultimate security:


 
   

> p'word3

Be safe out there people!

8 comments:

  1. I agree with GreatGranny, it hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is funny! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh MY Arlene what a Hoot!! Hope all is well with you and the Gals , it's drizzle here today so off to paint the bedroom. Hugs Sheila and Wile-e xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Arlene that bottom one looks really cosy , yes it's me again I have just re-set my google account so I can sign in. Hope this is better for you to reach me. Shucks !! Have a great day. Sheila and Wile hope the gals are well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now why didn't I think of that, lol. That's great. So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arlene, thank you for your support and good wishes.

    Beth

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! My password is nearly as indecipherable as my hand writing which even I can't read. The PW is Vietnamese slang and purposely misspelled. When I worked for the Navy I had several friends in IT Security who had a bet going about who would figure it out first. As far as I know they're still trying......and I'm not telling!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day, leave a comment.....Please? I appreciate every one and will do my best to reply.