Ruby and Tango

Ruby and Tango
Me 'n' Ruby and of course Tango

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Background for Lo.

I have emailed you and put on your blog how to get backgrounds Lo, maybe your not getting them, so I'm doing it this way for you. Go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and clik free blog backgrounds on the right you will see a menu of themes, mine is Nature/darling butterfly, but there are oodles to choose from. Left clik on your chosen picture, scroll down and the instructions are there. I needed help from Gaelic Wife, as I made the mistake of right cliking and saving, WRONG!
Now for your header which is your blog header, do as you did, go to design,/page elements., clik edit on the top space which is your header, and you can upload a picture, I got mine from photobucket, scroll down and clik where you want your text and save. but as I said maybe you need a new template to start with, mine's Ethereal. hope this helps you. and you see it.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Arlene. I will go there and have a peek too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed the link, what pretty backgrounds they have there! I've saved it to favourites. Did you see that link I have on my blog for backgrounds on my blog? They pale in comparison to these ones. I might just change mine one day soon.
    Thanks for posting this, (I know you posted this for someone else, but hey, I'm sure a few of us will benefit from this post) hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant that the link to the backgrounds on my blogspot pale in comparison to the link you have on yours. I didn't know if it sounded the other way round or not. lol Sometimes I don't word thing correctly.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day, leave a comment.....Please? I appreciate every one and will do my best to reply.