Ruby and Tango

Ruby and Tango
Me 'n' Ruby and of course Tango

Wednesday 23 February 2011

She's home

Thank you Beth and Gr Gran, also thank you for your Guest Book visits Anne.
Well she's home, a bit dazed for a short while, but is perking up and showing a beautiful set of pearlies. Thankfully  no extractions  needed .
She had some chicken and rice, which she wolfed  down with the same tomorrow plus some of her normal food [soaked] to bulk it out, then she should be back to normal.
A short visit to the vet next week for a check up and that's it, Hopefully she will smell a bit sweeter now, as her breath stank like rotten fish sometimes, right now it smells of anesthetic and mint, much nicer,
Tango has given her a good check over and I expect he probably think she smells poncy, as rotten fish would appeal to him quite well.
It's now after 10pm here I'm watching the news about the dreadful  New Zealand earthquake, absolutely heartbreaking, as they don't think there's much hope for the people who are missing.
I'm off to bed shortly,  My daughter and grand daughter coming over to-morrow, she wants to see the new kitchen, so some serious dusting and hoovering on the menu to-morrow..
Catch you all [both] later on.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad yourRuby is home with bright shiny teeth.
    Have a wonderful visit with your daughter and granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good thats better I hear Ruby say, it's good to hear she didn't have to any extraction's .My poor Lady (greyhound) before Wile-e had to have three or four out was she wobbly when we picked her up to say the least.Could have kept her a bit longer I always thought , what a carry on.
    Do hope you have a lovely day with your daughter and grandaughter Arlene, bet that kitchen's looking good. Enjoy Hugs Sheila and Wile-exxx

    ReplyDelete

Make my day, leave a comment.....Please? I appreciate every one and will do my best to reply.