Ruby and Tango

Ruby and Tango
Me 'n' Ruby and of course Tango

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Two kids joke

Two little kids are in a hospital, lying on stretchers next to each other 
outside the operating room.

The first kid leans over and asks,  "What are you in here for?"

The second kid says, "I'm in here to get my tonsils out and I'm a little 
nervous."

The first kid says, "You've got nothing to worry about.
I had that done when I was four. They put you to sleep,
and when you wake up they give you lots of Jell-O and
ice cream. It's a breeze."

The second kid then asks, "What are you here for?"

The first kid says, "A circumcision."

"Whoa!" the second kid replies.  "Good luck, buddy.
I had that done when I was born. Couldn't walk for a year."
 

6 comments:

  1. Oh good lorddddddddd, that was so funny! Where do you find these gems? Arlene, when I'm having a rough day, I come over here and I'm guaranteed a great laugh. Thanks for that! :D
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha good one Arlene xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Arlene! No, I didn't fall off the edge of the Earth; I'm busy setting up a new laptop, poking round in Windows 7 to see what I've got myself into and shifting files from my old laptop, Elmo 7.0, to the new one, Elmo 8.0. I'll be back to catch up but it may be a day or two. Pats on the heads and belly rubs to the critters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good joke, Arlene. Had a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day, leave a comment.....Please? I appreciate every one and will do my best to reply.