Ruby and Tango

Ruby and Tango
Me 'n' Ruby and of course Tango

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Catch up

Hi all been a bit busy for a day or two, but as I’ve got about three blogs in draft in the wings I thought posting up Sarah’s pics for her 18th should maybe be got done and dusted.

Found my way to daughters new house, liked it, a good move I told her, though she has got a bit to do, and as she works fulltime it has to be done as and when. Sarah needs wardrobes and drawers as their previous home had fitted stuff, so typical teenager, heaps and heaps of clothes with no where to put them, correction her mum did get a rail, but it’s not nearly long enough, well she’ll just have to wait.

Got there 3.30, Lisa and Jon, her older sis and husband were there, then came Nicola and Partner and baby Tommy, then along came Karen, Jason and Rhianna my younger daughter, Oh Sarah’s new boy friend was there too, nice looking lad.

Food was served up, yummy, I like party food, Little Tommy kept us all well amused  by trying to sit on the cat and burst the balloons, he is very typical two year old lad.

Here’s a couple of photos, they aren’t very good, apart from her bewailing the fact that she had no make up on, I fiddled with the settings and they’ve got a cast on. grrrrrrr

Sarah and boy friend 18th b'daySarah  and Scott her boy friend

Nicola and Sarahsarah 7 rhiannasarah's 18 [2]Tommy and Nicolasarah and Nansarah's cake

Sarah and me

sarah & darrylSarah's 18th [3]

I’m trying to do this with |Windows Live writer, and am finding it a tad confusing. So I hope it works out reasonably OK

6 comments:

  1. Hi Arlene

    These photo's are great and i like the look of the cake as well my oldest daughter was 37 on the 6th ....makes ya feel old don't it.....
    And yes it worked they are lovely and very clear
    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely time had by all I see Arlene great shots. Everyone looks very happy glad your daughter moved in ok and is getting sorted out. Good and well done on the Live writer , it sure is clear .Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos of a good looking family. Beautiful cake, looks delish, my weekness. The photos turned out good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Worked just fine, Arlene. Sarah is beautiful! Takes after her mother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photos are lovely and posted very nicely. Sarah is beautiful girl and my does that birthday cake look scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cake and Sarah looks beautiful. You did a great job on your photos. If you use Live Writer more often then you will get better at it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Make my day, leave a comment.....Please? I appreciate every one and will do my best to reply.