Ruby and Tango

Ruby and Tango
Me 'n' Ruby and of course Tango

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Lost dog

Technorati Tags: ,

  5:51pm Apr 25
Please if anyone lives or visits this area, keep your eyes peeled.
 
Trebarron Garden Centre, Near Warrington, Newton-le-Willows ~~ STOLEN from owners vehicle (complete with dog crate) ~~ 4 month old female , tri merle pup (microchipped) police crime number has been issued ~~ please crosspost and make this dog too hot to handle. Listed on doglost (as per link here).
safe_image DogLost - Lost: Blue Merle Border Collie Female In North West (WA12)
www.doglost.co.uk
Dog Lost? DogLost is an online community helping dog owners to find dogs when they go missing or are stolen.
 

5 comments:

  1. I hope the thieves are caught and the pup is okay. People like this make me wish for public punishment.....I wonder how they would like a few days in the stocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes Chip, how I agree with you, I'd happily throw a few rotten eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the pup is found safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear this is very sad Arlene I do hope the dog is found safe and sound. You hear of this going on quite often these days it makes me so angry. Hope you and the girls are ok and stay well hugs Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is very sad Sheila, I haven't heard anything Beth, it doesn't look good, so very sad and heartbreaking. My two are well thanks, hope Will-e is too extra pats for him to-night. (0)

    ReplyDelete

Make my day, leave a comment.....Please? I appreciate every one and will do my best to reply.