Ruby and Tango

Ruby and Tango
Me 'n' Ruby and of course Tango

Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Funky website

I came across this website that was advertised in my computer magazine, and thought it too good not to share, there are some wacky things on offer, but maybe anyone with a genuine talent could offer themselves, what do you think, i loved the ‘I will write anything you want on my ***** or *** for £5 !!!! come on girls why are we waiting, I knew my body had a purpose.

http://www.doofa.co.uk

 

Technorati Tags: ,

4 comments:

  1. That is a really cool website. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try and keep tabs on it just to see what turns up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...so one could make a tidy sum with a magic marker and a little...resourcefulnss!

    Okay--I'm in!!!

    A fun site, Arlene; thanks for the introduction!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day, leave a comment.....Please? I appreciate every one and will do my best to reply.