Ruby and Tango

Ruby and Tango
Me 'n' Ruby and of course Tango

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Enter Autumn

Sad that the brief summer that we’ve had seems to have disappeared as quickly as it came. It was wonderful while it lasted, but ten weeks out of fifty two isn’t what I call an even balance., but what can we do? nothing……………………..Except try and find beauty in the changing face of Nature.
Here are a few photos of some of the flowers in my garden that have blossomed since the weather has cooled , I hope you enjoy them as much as I do
This sunflower is a self seed, probably from the bird seed that dropped from the feeder, there are another two not yet in bloom.
aug-sept 2013 015aug-sept 2013 023I have always grown Fuchsias I just love the variety of colour and petal formationaug-sept 2013 024aug-sept 2013 029
The Passion Flower looks quite exotic, and the story of Jesus and his disciples is fascinating.
          I love the simplicity of the Osteospernum, It’s so easy to grow and spreads well.
aug-sept 2013 033aug-sept 2013 034
Ever since my Mother told me that honesty only grows in an honest person’s garden, I’ve tried to keep some going in mine. They're also called 'Moon Pennies' apt isn't it' aug-sept 2013 043aug-sept 2013 018This Ceratostigma [Plumbago] with the bee on, is my latest shrub, bees love itaug-sept 2013 053Cosmos are also easy, but I won’t grow them in a pot again, as they need constant watering’aug-sept 2013 054aug-sept 2013 027The Japanese Anemone is also another favourite.
.
Sorry it’s not the tidiest of posts but It was difficult to upload the photos from Live photo gallery, and I’m tired LOL

1 comment:

  1. I love your flowers Arlene I did comment in WP ..tidy or not those flowers are great! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Make my day, leave a comment.....Please? I appreciate every one and will do my best to reply.