Ruby and Tango

Ruby and Tango
Me 'n' Ruby and of course Tango

Friday 11 February 2011

Now why am I not surprised.

   
 

[]
Housework was a woman's job, but one
Evening, Jenny arrived home from work
To find the children bathed, one load of
Laundry in the washer and another in the
Dryer Dinner was on the stove, and the
Table set. She was astonished!

It turns out that Ralph had read an article that said, 'Wives who work full-time and
Had to do their own housework were too
Tired to have sex'.

The night went very well. The next day,
She told her office friends all about it.
'We had a great dinner. Ralph even
Cleaned up the kitchen. He helped the
Kids do their homework, folded all the
Laundry and put it away. I really enjoyed
The evening'

'But what about afterward?'
Asked her friends.

'Oh, that........ Ralph was too tired.'

Didn't take a photo to-day, the place was in too much a higgledy piggledy mess. hope you'll be content with this joke in the meantime.

Sorry to hear  you've been bad Chip, hope you're on the mend.
I too find it hard keeping up with blogs
and thank you Beth for your comment and visit.

7 comments:

  1. Time about fair play...loved the joke....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just the yo-yo weather, Arlene. I can stand cold and i can stand damp but combine the two and throw in the low barometric pressure that heralds in bad weather and my beat up old bones really give me a fit. Ah well, spring is just around the corner......or so I hear.

    Really enjoyed the joke and I intend to put the idea to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great joke Arlene!! Too tired. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Arlene I loved the Joke LOL , glad you popped over my place and thank you for your comments. SUN here today but a bit chilly. My little bird is still singing happily, it's so lovely to hear her. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs Sheilax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Give me a bit of a giggle Arlene..

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the laugh Arlene, poor chap, role reversal meant not going all the way!!! heh!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you enjoyed it folks, hope it brightens the day for you

    ReplyDelete

Make my day, leave a comment.....Please? I appreciate every one and will do my best to reply.