Ruby and Tango

Ruby and Tango
Me 'n' Ruby and of course Tango

Saturday 19 March 2011

Getting things

When I got my new sink the tap was [and still is] very high, so when you turned on the water everything got soaked, and as I’ve got the electric kettle near it could have been nasty.
I searched several shops looking for a tap nozzle, I did find one but it fell off when you moved it, useless, I was advised to try a store called Lakeland Plastics, I googled it first  and found what I was looking for, it was a swivelly contraption and it let out either a spray or a aerated water, the price was £9.95, plus around £5 for p&p, there’s a store around 7 miles from me, so I went there to-day, it was where I was going yesterday but rain stopped me.
I got the gizmo plus I got a nice gadget for cutting bread evenly and storing it, then I got some of the little lights that you stick to the wall and press them for light,  I put them in the cupboard, now I can see what I’m looking for.Then I went to a store called TKMax where they sell all sorts of things, and bought two nice coloured  glass vases. That’s it then all the pocket money spent and off home. I am pleased with the tap thingy, it works a treat and no more splashed windows . Do you know what I think? I ought to get out more , not to the shops, but into the wide world, how can a person get so excited about a tap adaptor thingy and a bread slice. Crying face Surprised smile I think this is a geek.

 

3 comments:

  1. That is me Arlene. It doesn't take much to get me excited. LOL I am glad you got the problem fixed with the faucet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great things are going ok Arlene, sounds a bit like me to. Interesting shops you have locally mmm yes I know what you mean. Have a lovely Sunday xSheilaxm

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol your post did make me laugh!However Lakeland Plastics are good :) so glad you don't take a shower every time you use your tap now. Hope you have had a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Make my day, leave a comment.....Please? I appreciate every one and will do my best to reply.