Ruby and Tango

Ruby and Tango
Me 'n' Ruby and of course Tango

Thursday 23 June 2011

Our Father’s day out

I said in my last blog that I was going out with my daughter Arlene Martin and family for Father’s day. The girls, my grand-daughters, Lisa, Nicola and Sara took him out for breakfast, I went over around mid day, Nicola was there with Tommy, and as Sara  still lives at home she was there, we met Lisa in the car park after she’d been to church. Tango and Ruby went in Martin’s van , Arlene drove Nicky,  Sarah and Tommy, and I went with Lisa. off to Kimmeridge Bay

The younger girls Sarah and Nicola had on flip flops and leggings, little tops and flimsy cardigans, as it was chilly and quite windy, we had a good rummage through the cars for warmer clothes and footwear, Martin came up with some  work clothes and tried to get Sarah to wear an old jumper, covered in paintSurprised smile what 18 yr old is going to wear that, I don't know smilebut we all eventually got kitted out in a variety of garments. We probably looked like refugees.

The bay is a popular beauty spot and is part of the Jurassic coast, with high cliffs and lots of rocky pools with flat stones the result of erosion and where they have been worn away by the weather and sea. It is very busy in summer, with hordes of holiday makers out for the day., If you’re lucky you might find a few interesting fossils. Here are a few photos,  I took the camcorder and gave it over to Nicky to take the footage of Tommy [her little boy] I’ve got to sort out how to upload the results, I’ve only just found the software, believe it or not I’ve had it for about two years,and never uploaded anything so heaven only knows what and who is on there, so when I get time..

family  @kimmeridge 2011

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a grand day for all, and it also looked very windy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun to get the family together. The photos are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arlene you have a beautiful family. Looks like you all had a great time. That place is beautiful. Wonderful pictures, thanks for sharing them. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photo's Arlene looks like you where all having a great day together. Smashing Hugs Sheila and Wile-e xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all I have tried putting comments in your blogs

    ReplyDelete

Make my day, leave a comment.....Please? I appreciate every one and will do my best to reply.